Sorry about the lack of posts the past couple weeks. No news is good news, I guess!
Kate's been doing pretty well. Still no seizures! She seems to be gaining a little weight, which is good to see. She also is a bit more vibrant and alert in recent weeks. So far, so good!
Kate's scheduled for her feeding tube procedure in a couple of weeks at UCSF. We're told that it should be pretty uneventful and include only a short hospital stay. Kelly and I are definately looking forward to getting her NG tube out - it's a pain for us and we're pretty sure it bothers her. She's still getting about 1/2 her calories via the tube these days, so it's pretty important.
Big sister Julia turns 4 tomorrow and Kate's over 9 months old now. Time sure flies!
17 years ago
1 comment:
The last couple of updates are so encouraging - I am really happy for you guys! And I love the latest picture - she gets cuter with every one that you post :)
Post a Comment