She lost the fight...

Kate fought hard for just over a year. She will be sorely missed by so many people. Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Glasses!

Kate got her new glasses today. Finally... she can see up close!
She seems to be doing well with them and appears to actually like them. I think we need to adjust them a bit to keep them from moving off her face when she moves her head. We'll see how that goes.

Hmm... these glasses aren't bad...

3 comments:

Reagan said...

OMG, this must be the cutest picture EVER! Love the new specs, kid. ;-)

Mental Mama said...

OMG - you're right! These are the cutest pictures ever! Go Kate!

Monica said...

I just love how adorable she is!!! And even that shirt she's wearing! I wonder who picked it out...

Those glasses make her look so distinguished...super cute! And in the words of my sister: Go Kate!