Kate's still pretty much the same. Pretty sleepy and not very interested in her formula. We're told that the sleepiness could last a couple of weeks and is normal when starting the diet. We spoke to the dietitian about her formula and I'm going to be playing around with different options to make her take it (I won't use the word 'like' yet - I'll just be happy if she doesn't hate it!).
We're spending the night at Kate's Grandma's house tonight for an early Christmas celebration and should be heading home tomorrow evening.
For sake of not wanting to jinx it, I haven't mentioned this until now... Kate hasn't had a seizure in a week (since her fever). We're being careful not to get too excited yet... but so far so good!
Hospital stay #5. Done. Let's all pray it's the last.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and support!
2 comments:
No seizures in a week? It's a Christmas miracle! Yay! Let's hope it stays that way...
Love, Erika
I'm so glad everything seems to be going along quite nicely. I really hope it continues.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and your family! I didn't get to say it to Jaeson in person this time around.
See you all next year!
Labbie Monica
Post a Comment