We're off in a few minutes, leaving UCSF hopefully for the last time (for a while anyway!).
Kate's doing well. We have meds and a plan in place just in case things get exciting again.
Wish us luck on our drive home!
Thanks again for the prayers and good thoughts!
17 years ago
2 comments:
I wish you all the best luck in the world!!! You guys have been so strong through all this and Kate is by far the luckiest baby to have such a supportive and loving family. I think about you guys everyday and hope that you all are well.
I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this. Kate is definitely very lucky to have you both as parents and Julia as a big sister. With all your love and the love from your extended family, I'm sure she will heal up soon. Davin, Trent and I are thinking good thoughts for you and hoping that this is the last setback. If we can help at all, just let us know. xxxooooooxxxxxxooo
Post a Comment