I get to hold her!
Now both Kelly and I have been able to hold her. What a GREAT feeling!
The docs did their rounds this morning and the tentative plan is for us to go home tomorrow! We may move to the transitional unit today if there is room, or we might stay in the ICU. She really doesn't need to be in the ICU anymore, which is great. Benefits of the ICU, heath satus of the transitional unit. Awesome.
4 comments:
Ah Jaeson, you look so cute in your gown! Seriously though, I've been following Kate's progress daily and I'm so impressed with how healthy she looks (such a beautiful girl!) and how well she is being taken care of (minus the scary power outage) and how well both you and Kelly are doing. Keep up the good work! I'm so glad you will be home soon. Davin, Trent and I send our love. Davin says he wants to take Kate to the prom when she's old enough. : ) We love you guys!
It's so, so nice to see the family is (almost) back together again. It puts a nice big smile on Gramp's face and a warm glow in his heart -- not to mention a tear forming in his eye.
We are so so happy Kate is doing so well...going home tomorrow will be fantastic!!
It has to be great to be able to hold her again (no matter how awkwardly) and for Kelly to be able to induce "milk comas". I prefer to think of it as being knocked out by a 2XBoob. :)
Either way, it's a good thing...
What a relief to hear Kate is progressing well!!! THANK GOODNESS! :)
Sending you all a big hug. You are in my thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment